Our Mission Statement:
To encourage growth in mind, body and spirit.
- We aim to achieve growth in mind by encouraging independent learning skills, developing the talents and gifts of each pupil and thereby fulfilling academic potential.
- We aim to achieve growth in body by providing opportunities for everyone to develop a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle.
- We aim to achieve growth in spirit by encouraging an awareness of self and others in an atmosphere of Christian fellowship.
St. Dominic’s Grammar School is a leading school with a national reputation for excellence. We meet the individual needs of all our pupils’ and at the heart of our ethos and culture is the development of the ‘whole person.’
Individual pupils’ learning needs are met through the outstanding quality of teaching and learning. Our flexible and varied curriculum challenges and supports pupils’ diverse learning needs and particular talents.
Within a safe, secure and stimulating environment, we provide equal opportunities for staff development and for pupils to realise their full potential.
Values that Underpin our Vision
- Self-respect and Consideration for Others
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
These qualities are nurtured throughout the school, delivering students who are accomplished, enthusiastic, confident and innovative. They experience a range of significant opportunities thus enriching their learning and further developing them in preparation of their next steps.