- The Kindergarten opens from 8am to 6pm during term time.
- Children are admitted into the Kindergarten in the term in which they attain their third birthday. A place is offered subject to two trial sessions.
- At least three sessions per week in the Kindergarten are required, but one or two sessions per week are acceptable in the early stage with the very young. Sessions are booked termly in advance, with the flexibility to increase. Fees are paid termly in advance.
- The children join the Transition class in the year in which they become four years of age. The time of this move depends on each child’s ability to adapt to more formal learning sessions.
- Kindergarten & Transition children can take advantage of the holiday provision‘Holiday Club’during normal school holidays subject to availability.
- Contracts for the Transition Class are issued on application to both Kindergarten pupils and external pupils.
- Kindergarten grants are available for some children aged 3 to 5 years of age. The Bursar will apply for these on your behalf and they are credited to the following term’s fees.
- Full-time school starts in the Reception class in the September of the school year in which they are five years old. Normal school terms apply.
- Registration Fee – on registering your child a £25.00 administration charge is payable.
- Acceptance of a Place – a Joining Fee of £200.00 is payable.
- Withdrawal of a pupil from school requires a full term’s notice in writing (see Standard Terms and Conditions, section 5) otherwise a full term’s fees are payable in lieu of notice.