Admission is available at all entry points in the Preparatory School provided places are available. Parents and their children are encouraged to arrange a tour of our School. Prospective pupils will be invited to sit our entry testing and spend two days with us.
English and Mathematics entry testing is applicable for all pupils in Year 1 and above. We do accept a wide ability range, but a minimum level of performance is required to demonstrate an ability to access the curriculum we offer.
The admission process is as follows;
- Registration Form and Fee – To register your child to sit our entry testing and spend the day with us, a £25.00 administration charge is payable.
- Day visit and Entry Testing – You will be invited to meet with the Headmaster to discuss your child’s visit with us.
- References – The Admissions Department will contact your child’s previous school for a reference.
- Offer and Acceptance of a place – Paperwork will consist of completing an acceptance form and a £200.00 joining fee is applicable.
- Uniform fitting – our uniform shop is based on site and an appointment can be made for your child.
- Start date – first day arrangements will be sent beforehand via email.