Entry at Sixth form is dependent upon a student’s GCSE grades. A minimum of 8 GCSEs are required at grade 4 or above. A level 6 is required in the subject they wish to study at A Level. Parents and prospective candidates are encouraged to arrange a tour of our Sixth Form.
Academic scholarships may be awarded based on a pupil’s performance in their GCSEs. Scholarships are also available for pupils gifted or talented in Sports, Performing Arts or Art.
The admission process is as follows;
- Registration Form and Fee – To register your child for entry into our Sixth Form, a £25.00 administration charge is payable.
- Day visit – Pupils will also be invited to spend the day with us to experience their subject options.
- Conditional Offer – A conditional offer will be made upon predicted GCSE grades.
- Final Offer and Acceptance of a place – A firm, final offer will be made in August upon confirmation of grades. Paperwork will consist of completing an acceptance form and a £200.00 joining fee is applicable.
- References – The Admissions Department will contact your child’s previous school for a reference.
- Start date – first day arrangements will be sent beforehand via email.